Sunday, March 14, 2010

Sisters Make the Best Friends

Lately I've notices Sydnie and Savannah becoming much closer. I don't know if it's the new (old) car we bought for Sydnie to use or that they just have more things to do together but I like it! It makes me happy when I go upstairs and see the two of them sitting on one of their beds just talking, laughing, and enjoying being with each other. They are so different in a lot of ways but sure have a good time when you put the two of them together.


Savannah just had to go shopping for a new outfit for her first dance. So off to the mall we went! The girls had fun shopping together and just had to have a little fun while we were there. They get a lot of comments from strangers that they look just a like. One person even asked if they were twins. Sometimes I think they do look alike and other times not so much.
One day I was standing outside after school with the kids and here come the girls pulling up in the car. Savannah had arranged for Sydnie to pick her up after athletics and bring her home which Sydnie was happy to do. They have been doing that every day now which is nice for me to I might add.

Sisters make the best friends!

1 comment:

Carrie said...

I LOVE those pictures of your girls. They look so beautiful in the black and whites. It reminds me of when my sister and I used to run around together, also to all of our atheltic events. What sweet memories.